Wednesday, October 12, 2005

either the word random doesn't exist or else God meets us in whatever direction we go

I prayed something in the terms of:

Thanks for giving me the adventure I really wanted. It has been awesome, I have loved every second of it, but now I would be OK with a bed and a shower and another Christian in my life. Please, would you want to give me a Christian with a home I could stay in? (silently adding in a selfish kind of a way: in a house on a mountain side in a beautiful place)

I randomly jumped on a train at the Luzern Hauptbahnhof. It was going to St Gallen and was called Voralpen Express, which sounded good. I had read the name St Gallen on a map once, but didn't remember where it was.

So on this train there just happened to be someone reading a book with the word Christian in the titel and three crosses on the front, so here I am in this house on a mountain side outside of St Gallen.

2 Comments:

Blogger t said...

I love God, he is just so cool- i guess one of his greatest joys is to connect people and teaching us through them...waah..it´s great to hear your stories, erikka

take care and get some hugs

October 13, 2005 3:53 AM  
Blogger laura said...

amazing Jesus.
and wonderful erikka, bless you sister!

October 13, 2005 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home