Sunday, September 25, 2005

I can't help falling in love with u

dresden rocks. going to prag. crying my heart out and piling snot on the floor with tears for the broken and wounded.

have spent weekend at 24/7 conference that rocks beyond everything. if I could tell you what God has done in two days. the favor poured out on me. prayed. cried. laughed. worshipped. danced. been fed by people even though my money was finished after the trip here. got to sleep in the conference building. awesome.

god told me today to go to prag don't know why. I am going to live with someone I met at the conference, going there with an Italian guy who's driving me. I am a bit shaken. crap, I'm turned over by God's adventure so many times a milkshake couldn' compare with me for a nickle. I am so absolutely in lack of words. I wish you'd been here. So you knew why we cried adn laughed and worshipped. God rocks beyond everything. He IS the rock.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, Erikka, hearing you talk thus rekindles that old flame in my heart. What have I done, wandering away from my Lord once again as I have? What evil have I brought upon myself in failing to love He who first loved me?

I am in the middle of such hardship, where everything falls away except for my Lord, and yet still I am not humble enough to grab the nail-scarred hand that reaches to pull me from the miry clay. It is my prayer that God would break my heart, tear down everything that I have left, little though it may be, and rebuild me once again in His image.

September 27, 2005 1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home