Friday, October 07, 2005

inter-rail pilgrim

After a night in beautiful Tabor (Tom Kirby if you read this go to Tabor!) with Canadian Charis I jumped on train to Linz and bought 14 day inter-rail ticket for Austria and Switzerland and if I want Germany.

I followed my heart which led me towards mountains, came to Salzburg and walked in the direction my heart led. My heart tends to like oldish towns and castle like things. I ran into benedictian monk and got to stay at St Peter's monastery for free- room with bathroom and enormous meals - they treat pilgrims as royal family.. (maybe we are after all;)

I love trains. I love alps. Wow I love trains.

Am now in Innsbruck, the town my Mum hitchhiked to and slept on steps in pouring rain. And she wonders why I am adventureous. Huh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home