Wednesday, September 28, 2005

french canadians are better than their reputation

Some days are tough, I found today. My body weary, my mind a little worried, I wondered around Prague for a whole day asking myself what to do about the fact that the American guys had left town, and I was out of a place to stay, still without Christian contacts.

When the day was coming to an end I finally decided to stay in a hostel, which made my day so much better. I found this French Canadian guy, Francois and spent my evening walking around Prague with him, being a real tourist. We had loads of fun. I am so sorry, my dear Canadian friends. I must make you disappointed. There is at least one Franch Canadian who is completely OK.

I am meeting up with a group of Jesus friends tomorrow at ten. I got in touch with them through Tom, who called the Jones family, who used to live in Prague and know people here.

So that is all for now. I had a day that sucked and it turned into an absolutely fab evening. Go figure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

As far as I know I've only met one French Canadian. A few days ago, and she was very cool.

September 29, 2005 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home