Thursday, September 29, 2005

the god who makes dreams come true

I believe God can make all our dreams come true. Today I met people who seem to have got every piece of the same puzzle dream wise as I have recieved in my heart. The forest-horses-drama teacher-community-mountains-farming-ecological living-ancient hebrew-treatment centre-puzzle. I have the most impossible dreams ever to put together in a puzzle, but I have now met people with every single impossible piece in their puzzle, also struggling with putting them together.

I ask you to pray. I ask, time after time, where are you taking this trip, God? Am I really this bad at map reading, or why am I going further and further from Spain?

If I end up somwhere far from Spain, don't be surprised. Maybe these dreams we all share, are far off in the future, but there seems to be a lot of dreams to fulfill until then... I might be in a plan bigger then my own plans. Just pray, will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home