Friday, September 23, 2005

hamburg

Arrived at Rostock. Walked toward the central train station. This one German man who didn't speak any English saw me and ended up buying me a ticket in on the S-bahn. He handed me 10 euro and showed me how to get tot the station.

I eventually found an internet café and the email from my friend Esther. I followed her advice and checked the German lift platform online and got a lift from Rostock to Hamburg. I got dropped off by the S-bahn at Highway 1 and took the S-bahn to Reeperbahn in the redlight district of Hambrug where Esther and the rest of teh Salvation Army's mission team met me.

Praise God for helpful people. I had no idea how to pay for the S-bahn and have got many lessons in communicating with people with few words. Trying to reaken my German skills.

Was very tired after a long day yesterday. I now know why Jesus told his disciples not to bring extra clothes or any stuff when walking from town to town. Too much baggage to carry around on my back for 10 km.

Heading for Dresden with Esther today. Will meet up with other cool people once there!

God bless, gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home