Saturday, October 08, 2005

vienna

I now have a CD called The Hot Doctor On The Train Indie Rock Mix. I have never listened to Indie Rock before. But I feel honoured that this random assistant doctor on the train from Innsbruck to Vienna wanted to make me a CD just so I would learn what Indie Rock is. The Hives. They are Swedish. Go figure.

So I didn't see much of Innsbruck because I decided to go to Vienna and meet up with Juran. I am now at a Jesus Freaks meeting. My day was spent touring looking at things. I fell in love with a rose garden and picked out my favourite statue (Vienna is full of statues!). It is actually the only one I liked. It i some slightly unkown Austrian poet I think... Grillpartzer something...

I will go towards Switzerland from here. Alps. Here I come again.

Am getting ready for my walk on Jacobs Weg. Sorry, switching to German... The Camino Pilgrim Trail. I am feeling like it's time after this. I am getting ready. I am also thinking about nomad life verses comunity living and thinking that tight friendships and a tight community is important. There is a season for everything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home