Saturday, September 10, 2005

close to going now?

It's not Monday yet but I seem to draw nearer to a final decision. The Wait seems to evaporate into some kind of a Go. It seems to be the full on dream. The everything I wanted-version of this trip. The head on, no restraint, no doubt, insanely deep trusting go for it all-version of this trip.

With no money and no time limit. Well, at the most ten dollars to start with. And I will start here. And I will head for France and Spain. By foot and by whoever will help me get there who I might meet on the way.

I'll also go past some friends on the way. I have someone I need to email, who I must meet before going from Sweden. That seems to be really crucial and something that will lead this forward. I will email tomorrow. And then we'll see.

This is where I'm at right now. I will start next week if this is my final decision.

I need to go without money, I need to go from here, and I need to put my life in God's hands. I have peace in my heart and the gut feeling it'll work out fine.

I'm broke but I'm happy
I'm poor but I'm kind
I'm short but I'm healthy, yeah
I'm high but I'm grounded
I'm sane but I'm overwhelmed
I'm lost but I'm hopeful baby
What it all comes down to
Is that everything's gonna be fine fine fine
I've got one hand in my pocket
And the other one is giving a high five

alanis morisette

After all, there are somethings worth dying for. And if you don't do them, you die a little every day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You quoted Alanis Morisette! She is teh = evil.

I just don't like her that much...

September 10, 2005 7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha, you also said Janis Joplin in my blog... now I know YOU are evil :p jokes dear jokes

I hope to eventually get my own apartment... I hate having roommates.

September 11, 2005 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home