Monday, September 05, 2005

patience is a what?

I am so glad you are talking to me in that calm and understanding voice that tells me you know how much I have to fight with myself to listen to you and you know how hard it is for me to trust you. If you didn't have that tone of voice, God, I'd be snapping at you and running off. I want to get started on my pilgrimage and all you say is Wait one more week. I have to trust you. I know I better trust you or I'll be in trouble. One more week. Just one more week? Can I go then? Will you be back with new info then?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha... I was going to say "have patience" but that would seem... redundant.

Yeah, it can be frustrating. But hang in there, girl!

September 05, 2005 10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... I think your pilgrimmage should lead you to Alberta ;)

September 05, 2005 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home