Sunday, July 01, 2007

I met a man. His eyes reflected mountains.
He said:

“I cannot tell you who you are.
I cannot tell you who you should be.

I will not tell you your boundaries.
I will not tell you what you should believe.
I will not tell you how you should behave, what you should wear or how you should look.

All I can tell you is this:

I love you.
With everything you are and everything you aren’t.
With all you believe and all you don’t.
In every way you behave, and all the times you don’t.
In whatever you wear or don’t wear.
I love you.”

And suddenly I felt someone cutting the ropes.

My love language is adapting to who others want me to be. I give what others want, that is my way of loving.

“ Well is that love? “ he said and gave me no answers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to be careful in the choice of our friends because who were are is a product of our friends. Being love is the best way of loving and it is without condition.


Rich

July 02, 2007 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is the great light, the beacon of all time and space. Worship, follow, and be guided with its gentle warming rays. Only with the light of love can we see the love in others and in all that is around us. Embrace the healing truth of our shared inner light. Love is everlasting life, an energy that is not created or destroyed. But then why do I miss the departed? Love means tears too.

July 09, 2007 4:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful post erikka - love from edinburgh

July 21, 2007 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was anneleen by the way!

July 21, 2007 3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home