Monday, September 11, 2006

News

I have a new home!

Welcome to Stockholmsvägen 5 in Nyköping, which is now my new home. It is a one room apartment where I can lock myself in for silence or invite friends for tea, just as I please! I love it... And it is close to the train station, as...

I am doing a years theatre course!

It is very intense and so much fun. It takes a lot of energy and gives a lot of energy. Concentration, focus, relaxation excercises. Power Yoga and stretch. Voice excercises and improvisation. Hard work but very rewarding.

Short news, gotta go and read up on some politics.. Yeah. Politics. I've gotta vote, you know. Vote. Vote. I know, it sure sounds like a swear word, but it's the curse of democracy...

1 Comments:

Blogger krister said...

Hi!

read this and thought of you... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5281046.stm

I guess you intuitivly knew this, but here is the proof!!!

September 20, 2006 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home