Tuesday, August 30, 2005

the pilgrims threshold

I believe there is a threshold of insanity one has to pass through. It is a pilgrimage of placing a certain distance between the layers of ones mind. Some people spend their whole life inside the threshold. Some people spend their whole life running and running and running, stuck on the threshold. I believe that with insanity being the result of suppressed feelings, having no other outlet than in a letting go of limits, one has to dare to pass through that threshold and keep going. One has to be completely insane but not stop there. One has to face what that insanity truly is; it's root, origin, purpose and heartbeat. One has to face that total limitlessness and live it out. Some people just go mad. Other people just might find a key to change in the process of going through insanity. That is my belief. I am moving through layer after layer of social experiments, analyses of my mind, crazy ideas, lack of limits. And the further I go the closer I get to my innermost being, my issues, my fears, my immaturity, and my calling from God. I believe that when one truly dares to be limitless, one begins to be truly honest. That is the key to gain sanity in limitlessness, I think. To be truly honest. To not be mad for the sake of being mad, but being mad in the eyes of the world because one is so honest that one becomes unbelievable.

I know I am going deep. I know I am being a little hard to understand. I know you might wonder what this has to do with my pilgrimage. Well, I believe it has everything to do with my pilgrimage. I believe God won't let me out on a pilgrimage before I have been brave enough to face what I actually am carrying around inside. I believe the pilgrimage started with a process of insanity that might seem hard to grasp for me right now, but actually just is the threshold for a breakthrough I have been praying for. I believe much right now. Most of all I believe I need to relax and drink tea. I think God has some love he needs to share with me in peace and quiet. I will always believe in tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home