Friday, August 26, 2005

miracle, huh, god?

OK. So I bought The Trekker Gear I never thought I'd own. The ultra super light weight no storm will beat it gear that will last all my coming adventures and just punctured my economy but will spare my body when on the move.

And now what, God? Once I have paid the flight down, which despite the fact that it's the cheapest way down still costs money, and the insurance, and the Important Items still on my list I will be, lets see, down on...
...0.
Great. What's the plan God? I'm still ill, I'm not working, I have spent money on my doctor and antibiotics, and now it's soon time to go, and I am seriously wondering which miracle will save my butt. According to the world I can't go. What's your answer God? Only you can scrape me up off the floor this time. Good ideas, ey?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home