Wednesday, August 24, 2005

my godly aunt

He did it again. When I really needed to hear his voice but couldn't, he made my aunt in California email me. She usually does when God needs to tell me something. He'll use guest speakers and prayer sessions in her life to tell me what I should do with mine...

Fear hit me, that this idea of going on this long walk won't work out, that I won't get well in time and that I won't have enough money... And then this email arrived from my aunt, who had gone to Church and listened to a woman who ministers in Africa...

"...Anyway, I was listening to her as she talked about how God has been dealing with her and one thing that leaped out at me was when she said that God told her 'to take a long walk and do nothing but worship!' I thought, isn't that what God is talking to Erikka about, so it is one of His ways to prepare His people for His work! Wow! It set my mind at ease about your doings as I tend to be too practical and always want to have my ducks in order at first! So if you feel that God is leading you that way, you have my blessing, as God showed me He's in control here!"

Thanks God, thanks Tuija!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home