Friday, April 28, 2006

Ölkemi and staying home

I have bought a painting of a tea drinking elephant.

Together with a friend I have started the process of reverse alchemy. Searching for the Philosopher's gallstone. How to turn gold into gall. In Swedish it is called Ölkemi. It is a very advanced chemestry that requires the finest non-acoholic Norrlands Guld beer and a set of various teas.

We had the thought that we should combine his passionate love for beer with my passionate love for tea. Don't ever try to boil beer.

I am currently leading a very intense life of studying trigonometry, writing manuscripts, working and being in Church. Sometimes I forget how much life rocks. Now I am reminded of what a splendid gift life is and how much there is to enjoy!

I am staying for another year in my home town. Too much good stuff happening, too many wonderful friends, too much love -just can't leave! Oh, shoot, I'm homebound... I actually love Nyköping!

1 Comments:

Blogger whitney said...

Sounds very smart and deep!!! And loads of fun. So glad you are feeling grounded and happy. Thinkin of you.

May 01, 2006 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home