Thursday, December 29, 2005

Your Chance To Receive An Erikka In Your Life!

For anyone interested in having me as a part of their daily life -here is your chance. I am currently without a permanent home, without any money whatsoever, without a job and without plans. Complete freedom! If you want me in your life, here is your challenge:

Please find a job for me that either requires no previous experience, or is within old peoples care, such as home care assistant or care worker in an old peoples home, or animal care. I am willing to do any job, but preferably one that includes working with people.

If you have a home for me to live in, that would rock. I love community living, so wherever I live it needs to be together with or close to people.

Living far away from here is not a problem, provided you can be really creative in getting me from here to there without money...

My three current alternatives:
1) Staying in my home town and sharing a flat with my best friend Mirja.
2) Moving to Stockholm and living in community living with some friends from 24/7 prayer.
3) Moving to Edinburgh and living together with someone somehow in some way doing something.

My favourite alternative right now is number three. I have a definite love for always picking the hardest alternative...

So now is your chance to fight for my appearence in your life! Feel free...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home